BALLARD TOURISM OFFICE (BTO) AT ANIMA MUNDI
5410 NW 22ND ST., SEATTLE, WA 98107 [MAP]
(206) 486-2780 | WEBSITE | EMAIL |
Seattle's historic Ballard neighborhood is a must-see when you visit the Emerald City, and we're here to make sure you make the most of your visit! Every day we answer questions about Ballard's lively restaurant scene, independent boutiques offering unique shopping, and all the things there are to see and do in Seattle's most creative neighborhood. Want to know more? Go ahead and ask us. We're ready to help!
- Local community volunteer shares freely her expertise and deep personal knowledge of the neighborhood with visitors and newcomers. Visitors, guests and newcomers receive an authentic Ballard welcome here that makes them feel special. This continues a long tradition of local hospitality and storytelling in Ballard.
- BTO at Anima Mundi is located in the heart of Seattle's historic Ballard neighborhood across from the bell tower.
- Leslie Mehren, Ballard designer, writer and retailer, owns Anima Mundi, a magnet for the internationally style-conscious shopper. Anima Mundi is open daily from 11-6 and 10-4 on Sundays (closed Tuesdays during Winter season).
- Style, culture and community intersect at Anima Mundi. It's a must-see in Ballard. Mention BTO and ask for Leslie. See where it leads and have a wonderful time in Ballard!